These are just a few of the events coming up at Hope Lutheran. For a full list of events check out our church calendar.
Our current Adult Forum is diving deeper into Lutheran Theology by discussing the book "Where God Meets Man." The language is out of date but the theology is not. Both men and women are welcome to join us for discussion! Adult Forum meets on Sunday at 9:30 in the Fireside Room. Each session will be repeated on Sunday night at 7pm.
- May 1 - Chapter 2 "The Down to Earth God" - Predestination and the Bondage of the Will
- May 8 - Chapter 3 "The Glory Road or the way of the Cross" - Theology of the Cross
- May 15 - Chapter 4 "A Man (person) for this Earth" - Justification by Grace through Faith
- May 22 - Chapter 5 "Treasure in Earthen Vessels" - The Sacraments "for you"
- May 29 - Chapters 6 & 7 "This World and the Next" + "The Church and the Charter of Freedom" - Two Kingdoms
We are proud to announce that Hope Lutheran has it's own app for smartphones and/or tablets. To download the app just go to either the Apple or Google application stores and search for "Hope Lutheran Bozeman". The app is free and will be one of the easiest ways for you to stay connected with Hope Lutheran.